Monday, March 3, 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

My name is Jennifer Raygoza. I am the author of the Romantic Dark Fantasy series called The Guardians. It is an edgy, fast paced series, built for the typical vampire lover. This series is currently being re-launched soon under Vamptasy Publishing for the first and second part of this series. You can catch part three to be released later this year.
 
Here is an excerpt from The Guardians I: Feel the Fire.

You really do love Caleb, don't you?" She smiled. "Well, good. I won't have to worry about killing you. But just in case you lock with Luke, I’m warning you, I’ll break every bone in your body and set you on fire," Sasha said as she smiled and left my room, scratching my door on her way out.
 
The Guardians Fanpage can be found here- https://www.facebook.com/theguardiansvampnovel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jen for the invite to join, Love your books and sooo ready for book 3

    ReplyDelete